08 Jul Our Top Bumble & Bumble Products
We use a lot of great products in our salon. Our favorite Bumble & Bumble products range anywhere from shampoos and conditioners, to curl defining spray and moisturizing masques. We love their products because they offer great, professional styling options at an affordable price. We love all their products, but there are a few that stand out above the rest.
1. Seaweed Shampoo: We love Bumble & Bumble’s Seaweed Shampoo. It used a mild formula to shampoo hair, so it is mild and won’t over-dry hair. It is a perfect option for any clients that like to shampoo their hair on a daily basis. The shampoo uses marine extracts to give the scalp and roots a strengthening element, and also offers a deep moisturizing option as well.
2. Quenching Masque – Are you tired of having brittle, dried-out hair? Take advantage of Bumble & Bumble’s Quenching Masque. The masque is designed and formulated to be used weekly to restore moisture and strength to hair. This is a great option for anyone since hair can quickly get dried out with daily styling.
3. Sumotech: We love Bumble & Bumble’s Sumotech styling product. It combines the flexibility and hold of waxes, creams and pastes in to one product. So instead of having to style with a lot of products, we only need to use one. Sumotech is a mid-weight moulding compound that has great styling consistency. If you haven’t tried this out yet, ask your stylist to show you how it works at your next appointment.
4. Color Minded Hair Care Line: We love all the color minded line and couldn’t choose one product to highlight. There are shampoos, polishes, styling balms, and conditioner. Why we love them? They offer UV protection to protect your hair (and your color) from the sun, and shampoos are all sulfate-free to prevent color washout.
5. Straight Blow Dry: Bumble & Bumble Straight Blow Dry is a great styling balm for delivering beautiful, straight hair. It is a lightweight, heat-activated styling balm that gives hair a smooth look with a lot of movement. Straight Blow Dry uses a concen-straight technology that Bumble & Bumble developed to keep hair’s natural integrity to manage hair however you would like and still reduce frizz and give movement.
6. Curl Conscious Calming Crème: Curly hair is in this summer, so take advantage of Bumble & Bumble’s Curl Conscious Calming Crème. It is a styling crème that is great for clients that have tightly wound curls. The crème softens and loosens up curls to help with a more relaxed curly appearance. It also tames any frizziness from the summer, all with out having a crunchiness factor.
Bumble & Bumble is a great styling line to use for any hair type. It offers products for straightening, curl defining, styling, color protecting, and moisturizing. Take advantage of all the hair products they offer today by speaking with one of our hair stylist today. You won’t be disappointed with the outcome. We promise.